Events & Catering
Private Event Information
The nice thing about hosting a party or a conference in a restaurant is that someone else is doing the work, and we’re very happy to do it. You can arrive and enjoy just as much as your clients and guests.
The private function space at Alison Eighteen is a beautiful room with vaulted ceilings, described as romantic, chic, understated, and handsome, with brick walls, lounge furniture (which can be moved for seated dinners), a full bar and a dedicated kitchen. In addition to a baby grand piano, we have an 80” television which has cable, and can be set up for almost any kind of presentation. For seated dinners we provide 60” rounds and can rent any table configuration desired. For presentations, in either room, we can set up projectors and screens.
Alison Eighteen is open 7 days a week, breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant itself is available for private functions based on availability. Generally we need 12 weeks notice to book the entire restaurant, and 6 weeks notice to book the downstairs event space, though please don’t hesitate to inquire , we also can create and produce a successful event with very little turn around time if availability permits.
Size & Number
The event room can accommodate up to 110 persons for a seated dinner, and up to 175 persons for cocktails. The entire restaurant can accommodate up to 240 for a seated dinner.
This is your event and we are happy to accommodate you in any way possible. From one course to ten, seated, small plates or buffet. Set or Choice menus are available. We find that a set first course helps move the evening along, and the less the waiters have to interfere and take food orders our guests “own’ the evening. The kitchen is also better able to produce the food more expediently. Special dietary needs can be accommodated as long as we know four days in advance. If a choice menu is desired and cost is a concern, we can manage that if we know ahead of time (if possible) approximately how many orders of each item is needed.
- Flowers & Design: We have several local florists and event designers we work with, or we can do simpler designs with our in house master, Michael Harrington.
- Invitations: We can print and mail your invitations on simple stock for you as long as we are supplied with copy 6 weeks in advance and a mailing list 5 weeks in advance.
- Music: We are happy to arrange for a two or three-piece jazz band, or string quartet. We have to careful about loud rock & roll. We can also hook up to your IPOD!
- Placecards: We do most of our printing in house, and can print place cards. Four days prior to the event we need a list of names, and a seating chart if one is being used. Last minute changes can be made easily, as long as we have the bulk of the list in time.
- Printed Menus: We will print a special menu for the guest on our stationary, or special note cards. On this menu we can also print any message, or greeting requested, as long as we have four days notice.
We tailor our event menus to your needs, and we will design a menu with full respect of the given budget. The cost will vary, depending on the menu chosen, the time of the party, the amount of people, the night of the week and. We can accommodate as many courses as the guest wishes. Tax is an additional 8.875%, and gratuity is a minimum of 20%. We require a deposit at the time of booking, and payment in full on the night of the event unless special arrangements have been made ahead of time. We do prefer to be paid by check, or cash. However all major credit cards are accepted. Please contact us for further pricing details.
PAST CORPORATE CLIENTS
Some of our past corporate clients at Alison Restaurants include:
“The Nanny Diaries”
American Institute Of Architects
Buxton Eye Surgical Foundation
Les Dames D’escoffier
Louis Laphams Quaterly
New Line Cinema
Park Avenue Mortgage
Peconic Youth Orchestra
Peggy Siegal Company
Ritz Carlton Group
Stella Show Management
Trish Mcevoy Cosmetics
The Children’s Museum Of The Hamptons
Ubs Payne Webber
PAST BENEFIT EVENTS
Some of our past benefit events at Alison Restaurants include:
Have A Heart
Share Our Strength
The American Heart Association
The Parrish Art Museum
The Ross School
Windows Of Hope